- How relevant your content is
- How you make sure that your content reaches the right audience
Both these factors are interdependent. The second factor is self-explanatory. I mean, once you have created high-quality, relevant content, you need to use all the channels at your disposal to disseminate your content and make sure it reaches the right audience.
Before I proceed, how do you define a successful content marketing?
- You create high-quality, relevant content on an ongoing basis, for a long time
- Your content reaches the right audience
- Your content elicits the right response from the right audience
What’s the right response?
- People read/view your content
- People respond to your content
- People share your content on social media websites
- Your sales increase
Now we come to the moot topic of this post: 10 types of content that make your content marketing successful. Here they are:
- Content that creates a sense of urgency without misleading people.
- Content that makes people feel important.
- Content that tells an interesting story, especially with a lesson.
- Content that inspires us to take an action that can turn our lives for better.
- Content that reconfirms our beliefs without pandering to our misconceptions.
- Content that educates us and also entertains us at the same time.
- Content that challenges our beliefs without hurting our feelings, with hard facts.
- Content that throws at us an element of surprise.
- Content that gives us a fresh point of view.
- Content that elicits strong emotions, like sadness, happiness or joy.
These are the 10 types of content that make your content marketing successful.