Good copywriting is important for successful marketing. Big companies and agencies have huge budgets to hire skilled copywriters full-time. Smaller companies don’t.
That’s why they higher marketing copywriting services.
Looking for a copywriter for your marketing campaign?
I can provide you my copywriting services for the following marketing campaigns:
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Digital marketing
With 15 second TikToks and 280-character tweets, do you think your users are patient enough to stay on your page or your social media profile timeline?
Research has shown that if it takes more than three seconds for your visitors to understand what you’re talking about, they leave your website, especially on their mobile phones.
This is not just true for your website. It is also true for your social media profiles.
This is why you need marketing copywriting that immediately engages your visitors.
As an experienced and confident copywriter who has been writing marketing material for many years, I don’t believe that people’s attention has shrunk.
On the contrary, people’s attention has increased. Notice how people binge watch Netflix and prime video. I personally know people who have watched complete seasons in marathon sessions.
A young boy in the Philippines died playing a video game because the game was so addictive that he kept playing for more than 72 hours, non-stop.
What does it tell? With engaging content, you can captivate people for longer durations. You just need to know how to do it. You need to be compelling enough.
No, unlike that Philippines boy, I’m not recommending killing people with engaging content – I’m sure you get the gist of what I’m trying to say.
I provide marketing copywriting services.
Marketing copywriting can be different from the normal, conversion-oriented content writing, and it can be the same thing — it all depends on how you view promotional content publishing.
Here are 20 features of marketing copywriting:
- Persuasive Power: Craft copy that convinces, influences, and wins over customers.
- Captivating Headlines: Grab attention with magnetic headlines that demand a second look.
- Emotional Connection: Stir feelings in your audience to create a memorable impression.
- Clear Message: Communicate your product’s benefits and value with crystal clarity.
- Concise Language: Use brevity to keep readers engaged and prevent boredom.
- Storytelling Magic: Weave narratives that transport readers into your product’s world.
- Benefits Showcase: Highlight how your product solves problems or makes life better.
- Call to Action: Encourage immediate action with compelling phrases like “Act Now!”
- FOMO Triggers: Tap into the fear of missing out with limited-time offers.
- Relatable Tone: Speak the language of your audience, making them feel understood.
- Benefits Over Features: Emphasize what’s in it for the customer, not just product specs.
- Social Proof: Build trust by sharing reviews, testimonials, or endorsements.
- Visual Imagery: Paint mental pictures with descriptive words and vivid language.
- Scannability: Use bullets, subheadings, and lists for easy reading.
- Unique Selling Proposition: Explain what sets your product apart from the competition.
- Problem-Solution Format: Address pain points and present your product as the solution.
- Storytelling Power: Create relatable stories to engage and connect with readers.
- Rhythm and Flow: Ensure the copy flows smoothly, guiding readers effortlessly.
- Persuasive Power Words: Employ words like “free,” “guaranteed,” and “exclusive.”
- Trust Building: Establish credibility through data, statistics, or authoritative references.
Marketing copywriting helps you sell more, whether it is your product, your opinion or your ideas.
Personally I don’t see a stark difference between writing content convincingly and creating a marketing copy: eventually you are making people do something by your words.
Nonetheless, the fundamental difference is that content writing helps you establish your brand and build a platform for you, and with marketing copywriting you actually make sales. You can build platform to engage people and to get them to your website or blog, but once they are there, it is your copy that induces them to buy your gadget or hire you as a professional.
Where you can use marketing copywriting?
- Your website homepage
- Product or services description page
- Landing page being promoted by PPC advertising
- Marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers and mailers
- Email marketing campaigns
How can a marketing copywriter help you?
A typical marketing copywriting service or a marketing copywriter can help you in multiple ways. I’m listing all the ways a copywriter can help you, although, I don’t provide my copywriting services for all the possibilities listed below. The services that I provide, I have highlighted them with the star.
- Compelling Website Content: Create engaging, concise, and persuasive web content that captures visitors’ attention and keeps them exploring your site.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): By incorporating relevant keywords and phrases, a marketing copywriter ensures your content ranks higher on search engines, increasing organic traffic.
- Blog Posts: Regularly updated, informative, and SEO-optimized blog posts establish your business as an authority in your niche and attract more visitors.
- Social Media Copy: Crafting attention-grabbing posts on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram helps you connect with your audience and drive traffic to your website.
- Email Marketing: A copywriter creates compelling email campaigns that not only increase your open rates but also encourage click-throughs to your website.
- PPC Ad Copy: They write persuasive ad copy for pay-per-click campaigns that entices users to click through to your landing pages.
- Product Descriptions: Vivid and concise product descriptions will help potential customers understand the value your products offer.
- Video Scripts: Engaging video scripts will make your multimedia content more appealing and shareable across platforms like YouTube.
- Press Releases: A copywriter can write attention-grabbing press releases that get picked up by media outlets, increasing your brand’s visibility.
- Case Studies: Showcase your success stories with well-crafted case studies that demonstrate the real-world impact of your products or services.
- Infographics: Complex data becomes easily digestible with visually appealing infographics, drawing more eyes to your content.
- Whitepapers and Ebooks: Providing in-depth industry insights through downloadable resources can attract a dedicated audience.
- Guest Blogging: A copywriter creates compelling guest posts for reputable industry websites, directing traffic back to your site.
- Website Audits: Reviewing and optimizing existing content to ensure it aligns with current SEO best practices and your business objectives.
- Content Calendar: Creating a well-structured content calendar ensures a consistent flow of engaging content across your digital channels.
- A/B Testing: Help design and analyze A/B tests to optimize your content for maximum visibility and engagement.
- Competitor Analysis: Understanding your competitors’ content strategies allows your marketing copywriter to create more appealing and unique content.
- Targeted Messaging: By tailoring content to different segments of your audience, they can increase relevance and engagement.
- Storytelling: They use the power of narrative to connect with your audience on a personal level, making your brand more relatable.
- Data-Driven Insights: Regularly monitoring and analyzing data will allow your copywriter to refine their strategies and ensure improved visibility.
In today’s digital age, a strong online presence is essential for businesses looking to succeed.
With my skills in marketing copywriting, I can help you maintain a strong online presence by creating compelling, optimized, and engaging content across various platforms.
Whether it’s through your website, blog, social media, email campaigns, or other channels, I will tailor my copy to your unique business goals.
I will help you reach your target audience and improve your visibility in the market.
When should you hire a marketing copywriting service and what type of copywriting jobs can you outsource?
You should hire a copywriting service for marketing if you want to elevate your messaging without spending lots of money.
You regularly need quality content for your website, for blog, and for social media posts. But you don’t need a copywriter working for you every day for 8 hours.
When you hire a marketing copywriting service, you pay for only the work that you get done. You get an experienced copywriter. There is no training required. The person writing for you already has the necessary tools and expertise to deliver you quality content.
What type of businesses work with me?
- Businesses that are not using a dedicated marketing agency for their copywriting needs.
- Individuals and businesses who do not have a full-time copywriter on their team.
- Organizations that do not have enough expertise in specific area of content writing and copywriting but at the same time don’t want to hire an expensive specialist.
- Businesses that are scaling rapidly and are looking for easily scalable marketing copywriting services.
- Teams that are overwhelmed and producing too little content, or their content is of poor quality.
- Businesses breaking into new markets and would like to communicate effectively to their target audience.
What type of marketing content writing jobs should you outsource?
- Website copywriting
- Landing page copywriting
- Email marketing copy
- Blog post writing
- Social media posts writing
- Newsletter publishing
- Press release publishing
- Video and podcast scriptwriting
- Writing White papers and e-books
There is a slew of other services that you can outsource to a marketing copywriting service but the services that I mention above are the ones that I provide to my clients regularly.
Looking for a marketing copywriter for your business?
I wouldn’t like to sound boastful, but I have an advantage, being a content writer and a content strategist, over other copywriters. Since I already know why people are coming to your website, it is easier for me to offer them what they are looking for. You see, copywriting doesn’t just mean creating a sales pitch. It means empathizing with your visitors and understanding their need. In order to convince them into doing business with you, you have to make them understand that you understand them and you can solve their problem.
I don’t use hyperboles. I don’t believe in misleading your customers and clients through my writing. But I believe that if you have something unique to offer, you should be able to put forth your ideas with conviction. This is where I can help you. Give me information, give me raw data, and I will convert both into a high-performance communication platform.