For LinkedIn marketing, I can write the following types of content for you:
- LinkedIn blog posts
- LinkedIn articles
- LinkedIn updates
- LinkedIn newsletter
Do you want to increase your business through LinkedIn? You should consider publishing blog posts on LinkedIn and if you don’t have enough time or experience writing authoritative LinkedIn posts, you can use my content writing services.
Looking for a dependable content writer who can write for you very compelling and attention-grabbing LinkedIn posts?
Why Publish Your Posts and Articles on LinkedIn?
Writing LinkedIn articles is a great way to showcase your expertise, build your personal brand, and connect with your network.
By sharing your insights, opinions, and experiences on relevant topics through LinkedIn articles and posts, you can demonstrate your thought leadership and establish your credibility in your industry.
You can also use LinkedIn articles and posts to engage with your audience, spark discussions, and generate feedback.
Regularly writing LinkedIn articles can help you stay on top of the latest trends, expand your network, and create new opportunities for your career or business.
Publishing articles and posts on LinkedIn can bring numerous advantages to your professional journey. Here are a few benefits of publishing articles and posts on LinkedIn.
Amplify Your Personal Brand
When you publish articles and posts on LinkedIn, you have the opportunity to showcase your expertise and knowledge in your field.
By sharing valuable insights and thought leadership, you can establish yourself as a credible authority and enhance your personal brand. People will recognize your expertise, which can open doors to new opportunities, such as job offers, partnerships, or speaking engagements.
Expand Your Network
LinkedIn is a powerful networking platform, and publishing content allows you to reach a wider audience beyond your immediate connections.
Your articles and posts can attract professionals who share similar interests or who are looking for expertise like yours.
By engaging with your content, these individuals can become valuable connections, leading to collaborations, mentorships, or even potential clients.
Drive Engagement and Conversation
One of the great benefits of publishing on LinkedIn is the ability to spark conversations and engage with your audience.
Thought-provoking articles or insightful posts can generate comments, likes, and shares, creating a dialogue around your ideas.
Engaging with your audience not only helps build relationships but also allows you to gain new perspectives, learn from others, and refine your own thoughts and opinions.
Boost Your Visibility and Reach
LinkedIn has a vast user base, with millions of professionals actively using the platform.
When you publish articles and posts, you increase your visibility within this professional community.
LinkedIn’s algorithms prioritize content that receives engagement, meaning the more interactions your posts generate, the more likely they are to be shown to a wider audience.
This increased visibility can lead to new connections, followers, and increased exposure for your personal brand.
Enhance Professional Opportunities
Publishing on LinkedIn can open doors to various professional opportunities.
It can attract the attention of recruiters, who may reach out to you with job offers or invitations to join their talent pool.
Your content can also catch the eye of industry influencers, potential collaborators, or even media outlets looking for expert opinions.
By consistently sharing valuable content, you position yourself as an industry insider and increase the chances of being recognized and sought after for relevant opportunities.
Remember, publishing on LinkedIn is not just about self-promotion.
It’s about providing value, sharing insights, and fostering meaningful connections within your professional community.
By leveraging the power of the platform, you can establish your personal brand, expand your network, and unlock a world of opportunities. So, don’t hesitate to share your knowledge and make your voice heard on LinkedIn!
- Establish your expertise and enhance your personal brand.
- Expand your professional network and connect with like-minded individuals.
- Drive engagement, spark conversations, and gain new perspectives.
- Increase your visibility and reach within the LinkedIn community.
- Attract the attention of recruiters and potential collaborators.
- Position yourself as an industry insider and gain recognition.
- Open doors to various professional opportunities, such as job offers or media features.
The importance of publishing unique, relevant, and useful content can never be understated. This LinkedIn post quotes a DemandMetric stat that 82% consumers are more inclined towards doing business with organizations that publish unique and relevant content. 90% consumers find custom content useful and make their buying decisions based on that.
LinkedIn is the largest network of professionals and prospective employers and employees. Currently (November 2019) there are 600 million active users on LinkedIn.
One of the biggest benefits of using the LinkedIn publishing platform to publish your blog posts is that all your contacts immediately get a notification after you have published.
After they have received a notification, they can share your blog post on their own timelines and leave comments from within LinkedIn.
You must be wondering, if you already have a blog and if you are publishing content on your blog on an ongoing basis, why spend effort on writing content for another platform like LinkedIn?
Most of the LinkedIn users are looking for business or employment opportunities. That is why it is called a professional social network. Few people join LinkedIn just for social interactions.
Here are a few reasons why you should publish blog posts on LinkedIn:
- Your contacts, including your prospective employers and business partners, are immediately notified.
- Other LinkedIn users get to know more about your experience, expertise and nature of doing work and consequently, you can establish yourself as an authority figure in your subject area.
- Your blog posts are quickly indexed by search engines because LinkedIn is a highly trusted social network and its publishing platform is indexed by the search engines like Google multiple times per second.
- Your profile constantly has updated content giving people a reason to visit and check out your LinkedIn profile regularly.
- People in your network can share your blog posts on their own timelines, giving you a larger audience that is not within your immediate circle.
- If your LinkedIn blog post is featured in LinkedIn Pulse, your exposure can increase exponentially.
- When you link to your own website pages and blog posts from your LinkedIn posts, it is good for your SEO.
- No need to have your own blog. Although, I wouldn’t make such a suggestion to you, but in case you don’t feel motivated enough to create and maintain a blog under your own domain, the next best option for you is publishing regular posts on LinkedIn either by yourself or with the help of an experienced content writer.
What are LinkedIn Articles?
LinkedIn articles are a platform-specific feature on LinkedIn that allows users to publish and share long-form written content with their connections and the wider LinkedIn community.
These articles serve as a means for professionals to showcase their expertise, share industry insights, and establish thought leadership in their respective fields.
LinkedIn articles can cover a wide range of topics, including career advice, industry trends, best practices, and personal experiences.
By creating and publishing articles on LinkedIn, individuals can enhance their professional reputation, expand their network, and engage with a targeted audience of professionals who are interested in their area of expertise.
How are LinkedIn Articles Different from Blog Posts Published on Your Own Website?
LinkedIn articles and blog posts published on your own website have some key differences. Here are a few distinctions:
Platform and audience
LinkedIn articles are published directly on the LinkedIn platform, while blog posts are typically published on your own website or blog.
LinkedIn has a large professional network, making it a great platform to reach a specific audience of professionals and potential clients or employers.
Blog posts on your website can target a broader audience or be tailored to a specific niche.
Reach and visibility
LinkedIn articles have the advantage of being exposed to a wide network of professionals, including your connections and followers.
They can be discovered through LinkedIn’s search and recommendation algorithms.
Blog posts on your own website may require more effort to promote and attract readers through search engine optimization (SEO) and social media sharing.
Networking and engagement
LinkedIn articles encourage engagement and interaction within the LinkedIn community.
Users can like, comment, and share articles, allowing for discussions and connections to be built around the content.
On your own website, you have control over the comment section and engagement features, but the reach and networking potential may not be as extensive.
Branding and website traffic
Publishing blog posts on your own website allows for greater control over branding, design, and customization.
It helps drive traffic directly to your website, increasing its visibility and potentially converting visitors into leads or customers.
LinkedIn articles, on the other hand, can help enhance your personal brand within the LinkedIn community, driving traffic to your LinkedIn profile and potentially leading to new connections and opportunities.
Ultimately, the choice between LinkedIn articles and blog posts on your own website depends on your goals, target audience, and the specific benefits each platform offers.
Many professionals choose to utilize both channels strategically to maximize their reach and impact.
7 Ways to Write Effective LinkedIn Articles as a Content Writer
1. Understand Your Target Audience
- Conduct research on your target audience within the LinkedIn platform to gain insights into their interests, needs, and preferences.
- Tailor your content to address their pain points and provide valuable solutions, showcasing your expertise as a content writer.
2. Craft Attention-Grabbing Headlines
- Create compelling headlines that capture readers’ attention and entice them to click and read your LinkedIn articles.
- Incorporate relevant keywords and phrases to optimize your articles for search visibility within the LinkedIn platform.
3. Start with a Strong Introduction
- Hook your readers from the beginning with a concise and engaging introduction that clearly states the purpose and value of your LinkedIn article.
- Establish a strong opening that encourages readers to continue reading and explore the insights you’re about to share.
4. Structure Your Article Effectively
- Organize your LinkedIn articles using clear subheadings and sections to enhance readability and comprehension.
- Use bullet points, numbered lists, and formatting techniques to break up the text and make it easier to digest.
5. Provide Valuable Insights and Expertise
- Demonstrate your knowledge and expertise as a content writer by offering unique and valuable insights related to your industry or niche.
- Support your claims and ideas with data, statistics, case studies, and examples to lend credibility to your LinkedIn articles.
6. Engage and Encourage Interaction
- Foster engagement by posing thought-provoking questions, encouraging readers to leave comments, and inviting them to share their perspectives.
- Respond promptly to comments and engage in meaningful conversations with your audience, building a community around your LinkedIn articles.
7. Include a Clear Call-to-Action (CTA)
- End your LinkedIn articles with a clear and actionable CTA that guides readers on the next steps to take.
- Encourage readers to connect with you, visit your website, subscribe to your newsletter, or engage further with your content.
By implementing these strategies as a content writer, you can write effective LinkedIn articles that resonate with your target audience, drive engagement, and establish your professional presence within the LinkedIn community.
What is LinkedIn newsletter publishing?
Just like you publish an electronic newsletter using platforms like MailChimp and Constant Contact, LinkedIn has its own newsletter publishing platform.
Other LinkedIn members can subscribe to your newsletter. When you publish a newsletter, it is automatically broadcast to all the subscribers, and they get the edition in their inbox.
It is just another form of publishing longform content using the LinkedIn platform. It may be same as writing LinkedIn articles but when you write and publish a newsletter using LinkedIn, your issue is emailed to every subscriber.
I think this is a little better than publishing articles on LinkedIn because people who are interested in your views practically subscribe to receive email notifications from you whenever you publish your newsletter.
Think it this way: people who have subscribed to your LinkedIn newsletter have already established contact with you on LinkedIn. They are either following you or they have added you as their contact. On top of that they have also opted to receive your email notifications. This means, they are really serious about hearing from you and wouldn’t like to miss your updates.
There are some preconditions before you can publish your LinkedIn newsletter:
- You must have at least 500 connections.
- You should have published at least one article on LinkedIn.
- All sections of your profile must be complete.
- You have a profile photo and a background photo.
When you fill up the form to create a LinkedIn newsletter, it needs to be approved. Once it is approved, you can publish your LinkedIn newsletter.
Content writing for publishing a successful LinkedIn newsletter
As a content writer for your LinkedIn newsletter, I can assist you in publishing a successful newsletter by providing the following valuable services:
Content Strategy and Planning:
- Develop a content strategy tailored to your goals and target audience.
- Plan the topics, themes, and overall structure of your LinkedIn newsletter.
Engaging Content Creation:
- Craft well-written and engaging articles for your LinkedIn newsletter.
- Use storytelling techniques to captivate your readers and create a connection.
- Ensure that your LinkedIn newsletter reflects your brand voice and identity.
- Maintain consistency in tone, style, and messaging throughout your content.
Industry Research and Insights:
- Stay updated with the latest trends, news, and insights in your industry.
- Incorporate relevant and timely information to provide value to your readers.
Optimize for SEO:
- Implement effective SEO strategies to improve your newsletter’s visibility.
- Conduct keyword research and optimize your content for search engines.
Compelling Headlines and Introductions:
- Craft attention-grabbing headlines and introductions that entice readers.
- Use persuasive language and curiosity to compel readers to continue reading.
Formatting and Visual Appeal:
- Format your content for easy readability, using subheadings, bullet points, and short paragraphs.
- Incorporate relevant visuals, such as images or infographics, to enhance engagement.
- Strategically include compelling CTAs that encourage readers to take desired actions.
- Prompt readers to engage with your content, share it, or connect with you on LinkedIn.
Editing and Proofreading:
- Thoroughly edit and proofread your LinkedIn newsletter for grammatical accuracy and clarity.
- Ensure that your content is error-free and polished before publication.
I can help you with various aspects of your LinkedIn newsletter, including content strategy, content creation, brand consistency, industry research, SEO optimization, attention-grabbing headlines, readable formatting, effective CTAs, editing and proofreading, and performance tracking.
I can make sure your LinkedIn newsletter succeeds in reaching and engaging your target audience.
As a professional content writer, here are my 5 tips on how to write effective posts for LinkedIn
1. Write your LinkedIn posts keeping your target audience in mind
Remember that the entire purpose of publishing posts on LinkedIn – whether you work with a content writer or write by yourself – is to attract your prospective customers, clients and business partners to your profile.
If you want to attract people who are looking for a content writing service or in near future would like to work with a professional content writer, I would write my LinkedIn posts keeping that in mind.
To target clients looking for high-quality content that is research-based, authoritative and compelling, I would write quality content backed with data, research and sources. A big part of my focus would be flawless writing that communicates clearly.
2. Use primary keywords and longtail keywords
As a trained SEO content writer, I naturally right optimized content. Many people, when they are in the flow, somehow end up ignoring their keywords. Just like any other search engine, keywords in your posts are very important for LinkedIn too.
Your prospective business partners are constantly searching for authoritative content and for that they use the inbuilt LinkedIn search engine.
There is no need to go overboard, but all the relevant keywords that represent the gist of your LinkedIn post, must be present in your text. For example, on this webpage (although, it is not being published on LinkedIn) you can easily find words like “LinkedIn posts”, “content writing service” and “content writer”.
3. Use headlines to make your LinkedIn posts scannable
Headlines help you highlight the main topics you are covering in your LinkedIn post. While providing my content writing services I put lots of stress on creating compelling and relevant headlines. Headlines also help me organize the flow of my posts in a logical manner.
Just as search engines like Google and Bing use keywords used within headlines, so does the LinkedIn search engine. Hence, formulate your headlines with lots of deliberation.
4. Publish posts on LinkedIn regularly
This is where the services of a content writer can be invaluable. Even if you write decently well, since writing is not your profession, you may find it difficult to publish posts on LinkedIn on an ongoing basis, which is a must if you want to increase your visibility on the professional networking platform.
Every business wants to increase its visibility. Businesses and professionals who are serious about increasing their visibility on LinkedIn, publish as frequently as possible. Although you cannot out-do everyone, you must maintain a schedule. Increasing your visibility on LinkedIn through publishing posts is a long-term undertaking. Very effective, but long-term. So, have patience, and have a plan.
5. Use images to enhance your LinkedIn content
Although, as a hired content writer providing images is not normally my content writing responsibility, I highly recommend that you use good quality images and graphics when publishing posts on LinkedIn.
Visual appeal is as important as your text quality and besides, when you share your posts, it is the image part that is highlighted the most and draws people to your latest post (or whichever post you are sharing at that time).
Two most important things about publishing posts on LinkedIn are: quality and regularity. My content writing services can provide you both.
7 Reasons to Hire a Content Writer for Your LinkedIn Articles
1. Expertise in Content Creation
- A skilled content writer possesses the knowledge and experience to create engaging and impactful LinkedIn articles.
- They understand the nuances of crafting content tailored to LinkedIn’s professional audience, ensuring it resonates effectively.
2. Professional Writing Skills
- A content writer brings exceptional writing skills, including grammar, structure, and storytelling techniques, to enhance the quality of your LinkedIn articles.
- They can deliver articles that are concise, compelling, and free of errors, leaving a positive impression on readers.
3. Time and Efficiency
- Hiring a content writer saves you valuable time and effort, allowing you to focus on other important aspects of your work or business.
- They can efficiently research, draft, and edit your LinkedIn articles, ensuring timely delivery without compromising quality.
4. Industry Knowledge and Research
- Content writers often have experience across various industries and can quickly grasp the specifics of your field.
- They conduct thorough research to stay updated with industry trends and gather relevant information to enrich your LinkedIn articles.
5. Thought Leadership and Branding
- A skilled content writer can help position you as a thought leader in your industry through well-crafted LinkedIn articles.
- They can shape your ideas and expertise into compelling narratives, solidifying your professional brand and boosting your credibility.
6. Tailored Messaging and Audience Engagement
- Content writers excel at tailoring content to specific audiences, and they can adapt your LinkedIn articles to resonate with LinkedIn’s professional user base.
- They understand how to write in a way that sparks interest, encourages engagement, and prompts readers to take action, such as connecting or reaching out to you.
7. Optimization for LinkedIn Algorithms
- A content writer familiar with LinkedIn’s algorithms can optimize your articles to improve visibility and reach.
- They employ SEO techniques, use relevant keywords, and craft headlines and descriptions that capture attention and increase the chances of your articles being recommended to LinkedIn users.
By hiring a content writer for your LinkedIn articles, you can leverage their expertise, save time, enhance your brand, engage your audience, and increase the impact of your content within the LinkedIn community.
Content writing services for publishing blog posts on LinkedIn
If you want to consolidate your presence on LinkedIn through publishing authoritative and quality blog posts, I can provide you blog writing services.
Two things are very important if you want to benefit from the LinkedIn publishing platform through publishing blog posts:
- Your content must be well written, professional, engaging and informative. Remember that it’s mostly professionals who will be reading your content, so, keep that in mind.
- You must write and publish content on LinkedIn on regular basis if you want to remain in front of prospective employers and business partners. Only through publishing regular content you can make them notice your name and your professional abilities.
I can provide both these things. I’m a professional content writer who has been providing content writing services for more than 15 years to people and businesses from all over the world.
My writing style is clear and communicative. I can quickly adapt to your organizational temperament and then write the blog posts accordingly.
I can write the following blog posts for LinkedIn for your business:
- Blog posts explaining a business concept.
- Instructional blog posts on how to solve certain problems.
- Blog posts describing case studies – how you have helped a client.
- Explaining technical concepts.
- Responding to other blog posts.
I use international writing style. If you have a style guide, you can give it to me, and I can easily follow it.
If there is a list of jargon words that you would want me to use, I can incorporate them.
I can also incorporate keywords for better search engine rankings and making it easier for other LinkedIn users to find your blog posts using the LinkedIn search engine.
My writing is automatically SEO friendly.
I refrain from stuffing keywords unnecessarily, but I can seamlessly integrate your important keywords and phrases.
Want to know more about how I can help you write and publish compelling LinkedIn blog posts with my content writing services? Contact me today.