Affordable website content writing services
With my content writing services you will
- Increase organic search engine traffic to your website
- Improve your website conversion rate
- Get more subscribers for your newsletter
- Create positive buzz on social networking websites
- Improve the overall quality of your content
- Ultimately, grow your business significantly
Whether from search engines, social media, social networking websites or directly, your prospective customers and clients come to your website not just looking for the right information, but the information that can convince them into doing business with you.
Credible Content can give you an edge your website has always needed: written words that become your evangelists.
How do you know you need a website content writing service?
Frankly, writing is not difficult. We have all written essays, dissertations, long answers to questions and occasional application letters.
What is difficult is, writing in a manner that convinces people into doing business with you. The difficult part is, creating high-quality content that engages your customers and clients on a sustained level, day after day, week after week, month after month. It is not a day-long for a week-long affair.
This, is where you need professional help.
Your online business can significantly improve its conversion rate and search engine rankings by closely working with professional content writers. Whether you have one website or multiple websites, I can help you achieve your business objectives in an affordable manner.
Why you should hire a website content writing service:
- Easily scalable
- Availability of a broad range of talents and experiences
- Access to a global talent pool
- Much cheaper than hiring an in-house team of content writers
- Easy to change service
- A business takes care of your business
The point is, you can get high-quality content from various agencies and the Internet, what I can deliver you is the experience (well-written content, SEO content, engaging content, it’s assumed that they are obviously delivered). I know the importance of quality content for a business.
You may like to hire my services for the following needs:
- Business webpages (homepage, services, company profile, about us, product descriptions, terms and services, etc.)
- Blog content (ongoing and per blog)
- Email marketing campaigns
- Article marketing
- Guest blogging
- Marketing collateral (brochures, flyers, etc.)
- Case studies and white papers
- Service and product documentation
So far, I have provided online content to professions and industries including
- Web design and development
- Internet marketing and SEO including digital marketing
- Social media marketing
- E-commerce websites
- Enterprise level solutions such as CRM and ERP
- Web hosting companies
- Cloud-based services
- Information technology
- Computer and PC maintenance
- Alternative energy companies and blogs
- Hotels and hospitality industry
- Real estate agencies and realtors
- Legal firms and attorneys
- Investigative and surveillance agencies
- Event management companies
- Hospital and medical equipment
Worried that I may not have a speciality since I have been writing for so many businesses?
Although I prefer to work alone, in many cases I don’t. There is a team of writers I work with that is scattered all over the world.
The benefits of my services
When you partner with me, you will be able to
- Engage your audience meaningfully
- Educate and inform your prospective customers and clients
- Always remain in front of your prospective customers and clients by publishing high-quality content
- Decide which is the best blog publishing platform for you
- Decide which is the right platform for content marketing specifically for your business
- Improve your search engine rankings by increasing focus and using the right language
- Look at the problems and issues from the perspective of your customers and clients
- Formulate a long-term content publishing and content marketing strategy to build a formidable online platform.
I constantly keep my finger on the pulse of the latest trends on the Internet that may give you an advantage or put you in a disadvantage.
Search engine algorithms are constantly changing. Even medium-sized and small businesses are using content marketing to promote themselves, spending less and less money and conventional advertising and marketing.
More people using content marketing means you need to publish high-quality content regularly, preferably in greater quantity.
Now, quantity doesn’t matter if your content doesn’t convert.
When you partner with Credible Content you get high-conversion content that improves your business step-by-step while improving your search engine rankings organically.
- Can a web content writer help you improve your conversion rate?
- What is the importance of content writing in SEO?
The point is, your online presence needs content that makes an impact.
Higher search engine rankings without a better conversion rate don’t matter much
Although my primary concern is to improve your conversion rate, I also, totally, understand the importance of SEO. I know search engine rankings matter. You need targeted traffic from search engines.
Fortunately, getting good search engine rankings with quality content isn’t as difficult as it seems.
As long as you are writing great content that engages your audience and provides them valuable information, your SEO is going to improve.
Search engine optimization these days no longer involves repeatedly using your keywords. Of course, if you are trying to optimize your writing for certain keywords you need to use them (and their various alternatives), but more stress is given on the quality of your writing.
Another thing about SEO these days is there is no use trying to optimize for precise keywords. For example, if you have a boutique shop, rare is the chance that your ideal customer is going to look for “boutique shop” on Google. He or she is either going to look for “boutique shop latest fashion” or “local boutique shop” or “where can I buy a wedding dress in Los Angeles?” or even “red top with bead designs”.
What I mean to say is, people these days search for products and services rather than general terms. They ask questions and search engines like Google give them answers.
With voice search, the act of searching has become more conversational. You have to take this into consideration during the search engine optimization process. These days you need to optimize your webpages and blog posts for longer, conversational phrases rather than keywords containing 1-2 words.
So, how will I get you more targeted search engine traffic?
- Thorough research of your keywords and longer search phrases
- Content writing that delivers value to your customers and clients
- Social validation
- Back links
I have personally observed with my own website and with those of my clients, the following attributes have a direct impact on your search engine rankings:
- The quality of your content – your webpage or blog post title and the use of your keywords and key phrases.
- The quantity of your content – you need to have lots of content if you have competition. The more competition you have, the greater is the frequency needed to publish high-quality content.
- A few back links from quality websites trusted by Google
When I’m writing content for you (or through my content writers) I make sure that your message is engaging, of highest quality, and takes your business forward. If these attributes are taken care of, your search engine rankings automatically improve.
Content should be written for your visitors not for you
What is website content? It is a communication tool. Who will be using this communication tool to obtain information from you? Your customers and clients.
This is why your website content should always be written for your customers and clients. Address their concerns. Provide answers to their questions and inquiries. Satisfy their desire to know everything about your product or service. Focus on the benefits. Tell your customers and clients how do you plan to change their lives for good. Contact for high conversion content writing services for your website to grow your business in the foreseeable future.