It’s a legitimate question – why you should get content from Credible Content Writing Services? I’m Amrit and I provide content through this website. Whatever you read here (and on the blog) is written by me. Whatever I write for my clients is written by me. So I’ll talk in the first person.
I’m sure why you want content for your business:
- You want to improve your conversion rate
Wondering why I have included just one point in the above bulleted lists set? Because that’s what everybody wants. What you do, and what you don’t do for your website (or blog) ultimately leads to a higher or lower conversion rate.
A higher conversion rate doesn’t just mean making more sales. It doesn’t just apply to websites selling products and services. Maybe you have a political website and you want to change political views of your visitors. Maybe you are an NGO and you want people to donate to your organization. Maybe you are a blog publishing niche content and want people to click the ads that you publish there. Maybe you want people to download your free e-book or subscribe to your email updates. The desired result of people coming to your website is the conversion rate for you.
You have low conversion rate (if you have this problem at the time of reading this page) because of the following reasons:
- You are not attracting the right people to your website
- The right people come to your website but you cannot convince them
- Both 1) and 2)
This is where I can help you. I can partially help you with point 1), and fully help you with point 2).
“Partially” with point 1) because, although the quality and relevance of your content has a big hand in drawing the right people to your website, it’s not completely in your website content’s hand.
Conversion, on the other hand, solely depends on your content (here I’m assuming you’re selling a viable product or service and the layout of your website adheres to most usability guidelines).
Here is why your business will benefit from Credible Content Writing Services:
- I get to the point immediately: I understand your average visitor doesn’t have much time. He might be in a hurry or lots of things might be distracting him. So whatever important stuff that needs to be conveyed, I convey it in the beginning of the page.
- I focus on benefits more and features less: When people come to your website they immediately want to know how your product or service is going to benefit them. For instance, when you come to my website you’re not interested in how awesome a writer I am and for how many clients I have written up till now. These points are important, and they must be mentioned somewhere on the website, but for you, the most important thing is, how YOU can benefit from my services. What impact my content writing is going to have on your business? How am I going to improve your conversion rate?
Similarly when I’m writing content for you I keep in mind what your prospective customers and clients are looking for. What is going to move them? What is going to convince them that yours is the right product or service for them? What pressing problem you solve when people do business with you?
- I use the language of your customers and clients: I’m not here to prove a point. I don’t want to impress your visitors with my wordplay. All I want to do is express your brand message in such a manner that it makes a positive impact. My content engages your visitors. It makes them reach out to you, whether they want to do business with you immediately or they first want to ask you more questions. I keep my language simple while not dumbifying your readers. I’m not averse to using jargon but only where it is necessary.
- I am a technology person: When you start working with me I have all the needed tools to give you well-formatted content. I work efficiently by using all the tools available to me. Of course I don’t obsess with the state-of-the-art technology because ultimately it is the quality of content that counts and not the cool tools that I use, but there are many tools that help me work faster and efficiently.
- I always keep you in the loop: I know how to write well, clearly and convincingly. This is what I do for a living and you pay me for that. This is where I draw the line. When it comes to your business, you know what sells and what doesn’t. When I write content for you, I don’t assume that you don’t know something about your business, the only thing that I assume is that although you know what an awesome business you are running, you are not able to express your views. So I continuously ask you questions and seek answers I don’t have access to. I always keep you in the loop. I always let you know what’s going on at my end.
- I don’t bother about quick-fix solutions: I don’t write those $ 5-articles in order to improve search engine rankings (they don’t, according to the recent Google updates). I don’t believe in slogging mindlessly. I focus on quality work even if it means taking on less assignments.
- You can easily reach me: You can find me everywhere. I constantly blog. I’m on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and Slideshare. I publish a regular newsletter. My phone number and my email ID is right there at the top of my website. I send invoices using Zoho.com. I’m on Skype most of the time when I’m working (although I may not appear online so that I’m not constantly disturbed). So basically you can find me almost everywhere.
Need further answers? Let us set up a meeting over Skype or Google Hangout. Or you can simply fill up my contact form and I will promptly get back to you.